Partnership: “A relationship between individuals or groups that is characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility, as for the achievement of a specified goal”
We do this by…
- Serving through the strength of trusting relationships
- Helping families by advocating and linking to existing community resources
- Mobilizing resources through its network of local congregations and faith-based community partnerships
- Serving as an initiator and catalyst for innovative partnerships
- Partnering with those who care about the health and vitality of Norristown
- Influencing public policy and economic development initiatives that are equitable and non-discriminatory
- To transform the community; to change lives; to show that God is active
- Bridging the cultural and language barriers by removing the obstacle to cooperation and effective communication between individuals, groups and service agencies.
Partners For Families was highlighed for the "Community Heros" featured non-profit organization on Pa. State Senator Daylin Leach website.
Click here to view the full article.